Guild Wars 2 Sylvari race video
The Sylvari, now animated!
Also, my conclusions seemed right now: There are customizations to make the female Sylvari look really pretty — IMO. Suddenly, I think I’ll make a Sylvari Necromancer, after all.
Edit: I found the same video now available on YouTube, directly from the ArenaNetOfficial channel, with high quality options. Looks really good. Check the video here.
[NEW!] Guild Wars 2 – Elementalist Underwater Gameplay!
Yet another Elementarist video. Shows some land and water skills.
Some things I noticed:
- Walking is way more smoother than the previous videos, seeming almost natural.
- It’s funny to see how the enemies react to fire walls.
- The borders have visual cues about your health.
- I’m wondering what that “shield” animation means when the elementarist gets underwater.
- Underwater spells still look cool.
- Apparently, you open more skills/abilities just fighting.
- The video could be just a little bit longer, so we could see the level up.
Two surprise teasers for the incoming Terraria patch 1.0.5.
First, Tiy posted some screenshots in the forums, showing a new enemy and the incoming “buffs” that you can get with the new alchemy system.
Second, a 1.0.5 gameplay was posted, showing some buffs in action and some new stuff (spoiler: new ores, maybe?)