- Now going for my 4th rogue main soul. So far I went Marksman, Riftstalker, Assassin and now, Bard.
- Just looking at it, I think I’ll keep the bard for a long time, due the huge amount of self-healing.
- My priest have a second role as Inquisitor, but I really enjoy her as Shaman.
- The only class I’m not thinking about getting a second role is my mage. Chloromancer is too fun to just let it go.
- I have the impression that the way I play my Chloromancer (kinda drain tank) will be a problem in the next zones.
- Trying to find a warrior soul with self healing. Beastmaster have it, but it’s too high in the tree.
- You “click” into Rift when your mage is the healer of a rogue tank.
Although it seems based on old roguelike game mechanics (like Hack and Nethack, without the “graphical” part), it makes a nice joke on the way the games, specially RPGs, are heading.
Dunno why, but suddenly my warrior tank feels “more fun” to play than my rogue tank.
I must find a nice bard build now.